Just like on a first date, you never know how things go and you shouldn’t feel the pressure of asking her or him out on a second date. We are not here to tolerate any such mistakes.
In the very unlikely event that you won’t fall in love with the product you ordered, we provide our valued customers a 30 days return policy.
You don’t have to explain to us that the product didn’t live up to your expectations. That’s fine, life goes on. Just to make sure we are fair to everyone, here are a few practical rules we would be very happy if you could stick to.
Returns are accepted under these conditions:
- we are accepting returns only up to 30 days since you received your item, any requests for returns after this time will not be honored.
- the item must be returned to us in original condition (including tags), packaging and without any obvious signs of wear.
- you will have to pay for the shipping of the returned product to the address we will provide
- we will ask for a proof of purchase and your order number
- for hygienic and the most obvious reasons, some items are not eligible for returns. These include hats, headbands, socks, reusable diapers, bras, liquids, food-related items, health and personal care items.
- to arrange a return of your item please contact our friendly team who will provide detailed instructions along with our mailing address - they can be reached at email@example.com.
- returns are processed within 5 – 7 business days (excluding holidays and weekends)
- once your return has been processed, we will either offer you resend or refund. In case of refund, it will take between 5 - 7 business days for the money to reach your account. This is out of our control.
- we reserve the right to refuse returns on items and orders that do not comply with the above rules.
We want to keep you happy and will go all out to help in case your item wasn’t really a love at first sight. Every story deserves a happy ending, right?
We are all human. Sometimes things don’t work out the way we want them to. That’s why some clever folks invented refunds policy to make sure you don’t get cheated. We value our customers as our friends. We want to treat them nice and be fair.
In the unlikely event that you will need a refund, we wrote down a few simple rules both you and us can follow.
Refunds ARE ISSUED in the following cases:
- the product has not been delivered to the address provided, even though weeks have passed since the due delivery date
- there was a serious error or prominent manufacturing problem on the product
- the delivered product was an incorrect size, color or design to the one ordered
- the product arrived damaged, broken or otherwise faulty due to the delivery
The customer is required to provide a photo (or video) proof supporting the reason for the refund. Requests for refund must be sent to us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of the confirmed delivery date.
If you’re contacting us, please always provide your order number so we can help you faster.
Refund WILL NOT BE ISSUED in these cases:
- the customer has requested a replacement which has been arranged
- the request was sent outside the 7 days window mentioned above
- the package didn’t arrive due to an incorrect address provided by a customer, or issues with delivery to a PO Box address
- the customer wishes to cancel the order after the order has already been shipped and shipping confirmation sent
- the product was used and is not in original condition, therefore it cannot be returned and refunded
- the product was damaged as a result of handling by the customer
- if the package comes back as undelivered (due to incorrect shipping address, package not being picked up from the post office, held at customs or refused by the recipient), we reserve the right to refuse a refund